Arriving on Friday night, guests will be welcomed to the wonderful Waverley Equestrian Centre for a full weekend of Cross-country training. Tailored to individual capabilities, you’ll develop skills and build confidence for riding cross-country or on the hunting field.
Riding on both Saturday and Sunday will be from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m and after lunch, from 2.30 – 5 p.m.
– Expert tuition
– Home cooked food, soft drinks, wine and beer.
– On-site accommodation, twin occupancy (or single supplement £25)
– Riding equipment and clothes valeting and storage
– All Equestrian Activities
– Transport from and to Coventry station (trains from Euston).